Thursday, June 15, 2017

A Mother's Day Gift - Jemanci

While many working moms struggles their day to day the moment waking up, from preparing the kids to school, preparing breakfast, preparing to work and parking their kids at childcare or nanny, I am so blessed to have a wonderful mum who has spent all her life taking care of me and the family and now, my kids. I have always been her priority and making sure I am able to juggle my work and kids.

She is one who never gives up and constantly the one who keeps us going and stress-free. Thinking back, I was showered by her love and had always got what I want. Being the youngest in the family, I have the privileage to spent more time with her while the rest gets married off.

For all her life, she spent most of her time in the house taking care of my dad and kids. And now, the same treatment she gives unconditionally to my two kids.

This Mother's Day and conicidentally, also her birthday, I have decided to give her a surprise and I know this is what she has always wanted too, A portrait of herself and another, with my beloved sister, Gina.

And because its June holidays where the kids are not schooling, I had to find somewhere close by to minimise the travelling and time, I found Jemanci which is best choice I have ever made.

Meet Jeremy, who owns Jemanci and also, the man behind the camera! He is so comfortable to work with and thank you for ensuring my mum feels at ease in front of the camera! Here's him;



And not forgetting, Cynthia and her team! Magical hands who made my mum looked so pretty and for me, she will definitely be my choice for future events, awww....

Here's Cynthia


Of Course, Welfies is a MUST;



Behind the scenes;










First glimpse








Thank you for making us look so pretty especially my mum! I have never see this side of my mom, so beautful and gorgeous.

Cant wait to see the pictures!

And by the way, you don't have to be too troubled what to wear, the studio does have a selection of dresses and gowns for you to try on;



Here's where you can find Jeremy;


Jemaci Studio
a. 19A Joo Chiat Place #04-00 Singapore 427748
e. info@jemanci.com
t. +65 93299194

Cynderlla Makeup & Hair
ig. @cyndereallas
fb. https://www.facebook.com/cynderellasg/
e. hello@cynderella.com.sg


XOXO
Love





No comments:

Post a Comment