Sunday, March 6, 2016

Mrs Klarity Skin


Super thrilled to be one of the ambassador for Klarity. Thousands thanks to the gorgeous founder, Karine

Never imagined that I would have the chance to be associated with skincare products as I don't really have a perfect skin. Thank you for trusting me and I have confident that Klarity would help me to achieve a healthier, fairer and perfect skin.

Was at the photo shoot earlier this week for Klarity's upcoming launch of their oxymud mask. Love the pictures!
The session was fun and blessed to work with happy people.

Here's me and the gorgeous;


Ha, got to work harder for a slimmer arm. Forget about that first, the crown was stunning!



The sneak preview


Will upload more pictures soon

Cant wait for the official launch!

No comments:

Post a Comment