Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Look good, Feel good – BodyPerfect SG


I was quite lucky all my life as I was never considered fat except after my pregnancy. It took me quite a while before I was contented with my size. But well, woman can never be satisfied!
The problem is, I tend to put on more inches on our lower body first, particularly my tummy and thighs. And that’s a major concern for me because that’s the area which is hardest to shed.
With the hectic work schedule I have, I hardly have time to workout at gym or schedule any regular workouts. I have been into squash and street jazz lately but none of these, I was able to have a fix schedule. The only schedule I would regularly do is ---- Feasting with friends. I am those who loves catching up with friends over lunch, dinner or supper, give me a call and I will be there.
Two months back, I went to BodyPerfect outlet at Parkway Parade for a one-on-one consultation to see if there’s an easier way out. During the consultation, the consultant patiently listens to my needs and she then did a body composition analyser for me. And just as I thought, my fat percentage is much higher than I should have.


With the detailed explanation of how the fats are form and what should be needed, she proposed a 15 customised session treatments to help me to achieve my desired figure.  All excited, I immediately book a slot the next day. Glad that they are so accommodating and managed to squeeze me into their tight schedule.


Before the start of treatment, weight and measurements was taken as a record for comparison after every treatment. It is also a good way to motivate yourself to meet your expected target!
And so, there’s the start of my slimming journey!


Here’s are some of the advance slimming machines used during my treatments.
Fat Splitting System - This machines helps to break down the fats, increase blood circulation and tones up your skin




Multi-Pole RF / X3 Tri-polar RF - One of my favourite treatment! It helps to melt the layers of stubborn fats and firm up your skin especially around the love handles and inner thighs area




40K Ultrasonic Cavitation  - Another powerful non-surgical sculpting treatment that blast fat cells to shrink cellular volume for inch loss results. It also helps to increase lymphatic circulation. After this treatment, it is recommended to drink as much water as possible to flush out the toxins





As all their treatments and slimming programs are customised to suits individual needs, there are a lot of other slimming machines and technology available at BodyPerfect. And did you know, they do facials as well?
At the end of most treatments, a 30 minutes cold wrap will be used to boost your metabolism and help to burn fats faster. This cold wrap also helps to firm and tone up your skin.



For each session, it would usually take about 2 hours or lesser. The good thing is, the consultants will accommodate and communicate with you to plan accordingly to your time. For someone like me, who never have a fixed schedule, I am grateful to have that kind of understanding and service!
Here’s the results after 15 sessions completed in 2 months;






I have lost a total 8.5 inches, reduced my body fat percentage by 2% and 0.9kg fat and Yes, just by lying down without any sweat! In addition, the stretch marks and cellulite are less visible!

BodyPerfect Philosophy
BodyPerfect has been the experts in weight management since 2006. They have helped thousands of women and celebrities regain their silhouette without dieting, pills and injections. Combining Science, Tradition and Technology, this proven multi-faceted approach is effective with results that last. Go visit them at any of their 6 outlets across Singapore


XOXO
LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment