Monday, October 2, 2017

Bye Bye Back-acne, Welcome Flawless Back


How often do you take a closer look of your back? Or maybe its just me. Taking granted that I have no issues with a clean and proper hygiene. After all, dealing with back acne is not an easy task because it an area where it’s hard to reach and spot.
It started about a year ago where I had to attend many formal events and being someone who loves bare back gowns and off-shoulder dresses, this really affects my self-confident.
Well, I guess the main reason that triggers the problem was the increase of outdoor activities, the humid weather and also, a shoulder hair length. But I was lucky enough to discover the problem before it got worst.

I have tried a few remedies which I have researched online and it did helps slightly but the scars can never be treated. One of the short-term aliment I have found online is to use saline based cleanser and aloe vera gel. This will help to reduce the itch and lesser the breakouts. However for scarring and long term treatment, this is not the best solution.
Back acne (bacne), similar to facial acne occurs when excessive sebum and dead skin cells clog pore and hair follicles. This build-up of oil and dead skin that leads to bateria growth and inflammation.

Decided to share this problem with PrivĂ© Asethetics during my consultation for my face and I am surprised to know that they have customised treatments targeted just for back-acne! For that moment, I felt so relieved. What can be better to have a cure with the experts?


For back treatments, at least 4-6 treatment for best results and of course, depending on your condition. For my case, it was considered mild because I've discovered it earlier, Phew!

And so, decided to leave it to the experts.
Here’s the process

A deep cleanse to remove the dirt and oil



I must say, having someone to clean aand scrub your back is heaven. It felt so refreshed after the scrub!

Just like facial, extraction is required to remove the whiteheads and blackheads. And this has to be done by a well-trained therapist.  In fact, extraction when done correctly, can clear closed comedones (AKA those tiny, flesh-colored bumps that never come to a head, yet never really go away) 



After which, a customised mask is applied for smoothing and hydration. For certain conditions, laser treatment will be used for lightening of the acne.



Here's the comparision

Before the treatment

After 4 sessions of treatment

I must say the appearance of my scars was significally lighter and I have experienced lesser breakouts. Well, to be realistic, a few more sessions might be required for better results. Really enjoyed the sessions and the massage at the same time. Do avoid the sun for about a week after the treatment and apply moisturier whenever possible.
Here are some tips to keep acne away;
Wear lighter, looser cloth to allow skin to breathe better
Shower after your workouts and make sure you clean it properly
Do not reuse sweat-soaked clothes
Apply aloe vera gel 2 times a day

If you are already facing back acne problem, I would strongly suggest that you should get it treated before it get worse.
Don’t let your skin problem stop you from being confident and baring your back


Privé Asethetics


#03-02, Palais Renaissance
390 Orchard Road
Singapore 238871
Tel : +65 6737 0755

XOXO
LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment