Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Hydro Exfoliating Facial Treatment - Allure Beauty Singapore

Back to ALLURE for my ‘miracle’ facial! And that’s what I most need!! 

It's "Miracle" because treatments at Allure never disappoints me for once! 4 months of madness in preparation and working for Mrs Singapore Chinatown 2018, late nights, long working hours has made my skin so stressed up hence decided that its time to get a proper facial done just before the big day!

This time, I am trying their highly raved - Hydro Exfoliating Deep Cleanse Treatment for a throughout clean up of my face and badly, needed to get that glow!

Visited one of Allure's outlet located at city square mall.  Love the location here because it’s convenient and it’s peaceful during the day. If you have been to this mall before, you know that this mall is mainly cater to family and kids hence the only madness is weekends. Ah-Ha!

Super love their teaware so how can I miss a posey picture with it!!! 



In all their facial treatments, the therapist will analysis your skin and based on their expertise they would recommend what’s best suits you and customize the products accordingly. Here's my 1 and a half hour sleep room :) 




You might think I’m too picky but I am very particular on the level of comfort of the treatment bed and the blanket. After all, I will be lying down for at least an hour so it has to make me feel pampered and just like home! And yes, thousand likes for Allure!

Started the treatment with a cleanse and scrub
Here we go;

Cleaning and extracting out all the dirts



Oh my god!! Check out the dirts that was extracted out from my face! 
Thank you Allure!




Always a love to have my brows tidied in between the facial session and shoulder massage!!! And not every salon has this service! I’m damn sure. It’s an additional gesture and super love! 





A mandatory Before and After shot!

Shining bright and Clean! 



If you want to glow like me this Christmas and New Year, make sure you visit Allure! 
You can also get your Eyebrows, Lashes and Body treatments done too!


Quote "DIANAXALLURE" 
To enjoy 2 in 1 Hydro Exfoliating Facial Worth S$280 at only S$58! 
Valid till 28 February 2019! 





- West Mall
- City Square Mall
- Tampines One
- Tiong Bahru Plaza
- Ang Mo Kio


XOXO
LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment