Monday, July 29, 2019

Allure Beauty - Signature Misty Eyebrow Embroidery

Benefits of having a perfect eyebrow  - Well-groomed, neat, and importantly is, hussle-free and save time on daily makeup routine especially working moms like me!

This is not my first eyebrow embriodery and definitely won't be the last because I can't live without it. I believed looking good helps to boost your confidence and gives you the energy throughout the day

I have been to many beauty salons, never just one and my reasons?

Because over the years, your face shape does change and there are too many different techniques of eyebrows embroidery hence it is important to be open to new options. For me, everything is about looking natural and easy to maintain. Even for my lash extensions, I will go for the most natural look

My choice this time is - Allure Beauty and well, they are well-known for their Signature Misty Eyebrow Embroidery. Visited Allure a couple of times for their facial seervices and this time, decided to redo my 2 year-old brows

Needless to say, the professional team puts their heart and soul to make you look good and happy with the end product

Communication with the therapist is important. A trial drawing of the brows is essential. This is to make sure that both is on the same page and you are happy with the final look





The Numbing process – Estimated about 20-30 mins




Here goes.... It took about 45 mins to an hour



And its done!




The After-care





Touch up is needed roughly after a month. And here's the final look!



Super Love





Do visit any of of Allure outlets;

- West Mall
- City Square Mall
- Tampines One
- Tiong Bahru Plaza
- Ang Mo Kio

With Michelle, the super loving angel 
Thank you



XOXO
LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment