Thursday, April 7, 2016

The Makeover Inc Session


Finally, the long waited photo shoot @ The Makeover Inc!

One of my love, capturing your best moments and turning all into memories.

Had put this on hold for quite awhile which was supposed to be in my checklist for January. Nevertheless, glad that I did managed to sort out my schedule!

Best experience and service ever at The Makeover Inc. I was so pampered with lots of love and positive vibes! Thank you Brenda and the team for making me feel like a queen once again. The service @ The Makeover Inc was impeccable. Feels so comfortable and ease under their hands!



Awesome makeup and hair done by magical hands.


Behind the scenes. Everything under their hands is so perfect. From poses to angles, perfect 10



The fun-loving George, never fails to make me smile


One of my achievements, One that is unforgettable


Most Photogenic, my favourite, Oww


Mrs Beautiful Smile by Parkway Dental


Mrs Vintage Studio


So happy to be their model for the day, did a shoot as their model for their corporate flyer. Wee!


Cant wait to see the pictures!

Thank you Beautiful Love Wedding for sponsoring the beautiful mermaid gown!


Not forgetting the evening fishtail dress that I have rented from Style Lense, gorgeous piece!


XOXO
LOVE







No comments:

Post a Comment