Monday, April 25, 2016

In Memory of Coke 2005 ~ 2016


It has been almost one week since you have left and I have never stopped missing you

There's so much, so much I have wanted to tell you but I didn't get the chance to. I am really sorry for not able to be with you at the last moment but I know, you wouldn't want me to see it too because I doubt I am able to cope with that moment. Seeing you lying motionless despite calling you out hurts. I hope my last hug gave you warmth and love that you will bring along with you.

We had you since you were just 3 months old and now leaving us at the age of 84.

Thank you for being such a good companion all these years. Never once you have failed to welcome me back from work even thou we have neglected you.

Thank you for being part of my life, Roger's, Ryann's also Denicia. I would never forget the smiles and joy you have brought to us.

Thank you for accompanying me thru the darkest moment in my life

Thank you for everything

I hope you will be in a good place now, accompanied by many other friends. Till we meet Coke, We love you deeply and will never never forget you.



Deeply missed
March 2005 ~ 19 April 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment