Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Kuala Lumpur - Sales Mission


It has been quite awhile since I was on a business trip.
Thank god, this time, it was a short 3 nights and met a gang of fun people on the trip!

I have always been afraid to sleep alone in hotel rooms, fearing to meet any ghostly encounter. This time, again I was allocated a corner room which I hated most but since the hotel is fully booked, I don't have much choice. After all, its just 3 nights.

Struggled thru the first night and decided to watch DOTS to past time. Was totally hooked for the next few days, Ha.

Pinky & Ducky was there with me


With Rina


The Team shot


Another well done Showcase @ Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
Arthurs Bar


After a 2 days of talking and presentations, we decided to let out hairs down! Before setting off;


A must-do shot @ the twin towers, KL


1st stop; the famous Sky Bar @ Traders KL



As the night was still early and to max out the trip, we have decided to visit the newly renovated Zouk in KL, awesome place and damn huge!


Till the next trip again,

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment