Friday, March 25, 2016

Double eyelids Non-Incision Surgery - Part II


Amazing is the word to describe my recovery. To my surprise, the swelling went down pretty fast and I went back to work on Day 4! I am usually with glasses hence no one actually notice it. In addition, its pretty norm to see me with light make up so I looked totally normal!

I was only advised to avoid seafood, which I did. No makeup and contact lens for 7 days and that's it.

And so, 3 weeks has gone and I look completely natural

The before


Here's the journey;


And day 7, with light make-up and ha, filters.
Still experiencing slight swell in between the eyelids


A few friends asked, why do I choose to do it in Singapore and not Korea? The answer is pretty obvious. There are equally good doctors in Singapore. Well the cost could be higher as compared but c'mon, that's excludes your airfares and accommodation in Korea. Most importantly, should there be any emergency, he is less than 30 minutes away from you. Lastly, I can still be with my love ones while recuperating.

After 2 weeks


After 3 weeks



The procedure
A non-incisional method at Shens Clinic by Dr Shenthilkumar Naidu. This is a sophisticated version of the traditional stitching method, meaning it is more secure. Dr Shen has been trained in Korea thus you are definitely in good hands by the most advanced plastic surgery techniques.

The cost of it;
$2988+ inclusive of GST

What exactly did I do in the past 3 months;
1. Nose Fillers
2. Removal of eye bags
3. Double eyelids


Super excited on my new look. Zero regrets for going thru it. Its like a dream come true!
Thank you Dr Shen again for the great job and taking care of me.

XOXO Love


2 comments:

  1. If you are looking for Best Blepharoplasty surgeon in India come to MedSpa. Dr. Ajaya Kashyap India's best plastic surgeon help you to make you understand all thing about Eyelid surgery.

    ReplyDelete